Saturday, July 2, 2016

A New Beginning

You know how it is when you have the best of intentions, but your technical skill is lacking? Well so it is with me. I've wanted to do a blog for a few years, but never took the time because I thought it would be too technical for me. Well, that ends today.

I know there are a million blogs out there with content from A to Z. Mine is about paper, stamps, scrapbopoking and card crafting. I'll occasionally stray into other areas that I find interesting, so hope you will too. That said, here goes.


This is a card I crafted for my brothers girlfriend who happens to collect flamingos. The paper is retired Close To My Heart. The new stamp set is also CTMH (C1651 Tickled Pink) and a coordinating die (Z3228), which is featured in the current Close To My Heart catalog (active until the end of August). The stamp set and die can be found ( click here) following the Calypso paper pack which coordinates perfectly with the stamp set. By the way, the card is an A2 (4.25×5.50). 

Tickled Pink, all supplies from Close To My Heart



This is such a fun stamp set and I'm not alone in thinking so. There have been so many examples on the Close To My heart bulletin board artwork page (available only to consultants) as well as posts and pins I've seen on Facebook and Pinterest.

Now for some exciting news! This month, July 1-July31, you can join Close To My heart as a new or returning consultant in our Early Bird Sign-Up Special. You will not only receive the new consultant kit, $50 in select product (you have the ability to choose what you want in select product), you also have your choice of one of the new Fundamental paper packs and coordinating compliments. Choose from Whimsy (boy/girl), Adventure or Enchantment (each packet includes 24 sheets of double-sided paper and a large compliment of coordinating stickers)  valued at over $30. What a great opportunity to kick off your new business that compliments your creativity or to enhance your hobby by allowing you to take advantage of the consultant discount and advance preview of new products. This kit is valued at over $200+ and you can join for just $75. Take a look:





Take advantage of the July special by going to my website at www.suerodriguez.ctmh.com and click on What We Do, next, Be A Consultant. Complete the required information and join my team to receive your new consultant kit. I'll be in touch to help you get started.



























No comments:

Post a Comment